Keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our latest news
- First ever Many Voices conference brought together all our citizen advisors The conference was designed to ensure people’s voices are at the heart of what we do
- Pembrokeshire learning disabilities service working to ensure people’s voices are heard – report The learning disabilities service was inspected by us in March this year
- Wrexham council children’s services to produce improvement plan following inspection The children’s services department was inspected by us in January and February this year.
- Our new fostering inspection framework now available The framework will be used in our inspections of local authority fostering services and foster care agencies from July this year
- Launch of Welsh Government consultation on Phase 2 implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016-Workforce aspects Have your say on the workforce aspects of the Phase 2 of the implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
- In support of carers – what we found from speaking to 400 carers across Wales In the drive to transform social care services, support for carers has slipped down local agendas.
- Childcare and play providers: Complete your Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) part two If you’re a childcare and play provider in Wales you must complete SASS part two
- Carers Week (12 – 18 June) This year’s campaign focuses on ‘building carer-friendly communities’
- Bridgend County Borough Council children’s services to produce improvement plan following inspection The local authority was inspected by us in January and February this year.
- Results of our adult and children’s home Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) 2016 We have published today the results of our adult and children’s home SASS 2016