The joint review will look at community mental health teams to check whether people are receiving the care, treatment and support that they need.
Our review will look at:
- Effectiveness of referral processes and criteria
- Care planning and provision
- Communication/information sharing with service users and family members
- Infrastructure, integration and coordination of services
- Compliance against the Social Services and Well-Being Act (Wales) 2014 and the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
- Links to and availability of other support services i.e. substance misuse and housing
- Timeliness and accuracy of discharge arrangements and aftercare planning
How you can get involved
We want to know about your experiences of the health and social care you receive through local authority community mental health services.
We want to find out how well community mental health teams in Wales are doing to provide people living in the community with support for their mental health needs.
If you have in the past been a user of mental health services, if you are a current service user of if you are a family member/carer of someone using or who has used these services, you can help us with this work by telling us about your experiences.
Please complete our online survey (External link) providing as much information as possible. Hard copy questionnaires can also be made available on request.
Closing date for survey responses: 31 October 2017