- Serious Concerns Protocol lifted following significant improvements in Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council’s Children’s Services Our Chief Inspector, Imelda Richardson announced the Protocol had been lifted following the publication of its inspection report
- Sign up to our new widget to show you are registered If you provide a care service and have a website, download our new widget
- Be our eyes and ears - how to report a concern to us We’ve launched a new campaign about how you can tell us your concerns or feedback about services
- Easter opening hours Information regarding our opening hours over Easter 2015
- Chief Inspector Imelda Richardson visits Shared Lives Adult Placement Service, Carmarthen during Down's Syndrome Awareness Week The visit came during Down's Syndrome Awareness Week (16-22 March).
Inspection of Children’s Services: Neath Port Talbot
Our findings and recommendations for children’s services in Neath Port Talbot
Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Annual Monitoring Report for Health and Social Care 2013-14
Our findings on the operation of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards during 2013-14.
Inspection of Adult Social Services: Newport City Council
Our findings and recommendations of adult social services in Newport City Council
Annual report 2013-2014
Findings from our Chief Inspector’s annual report
Inspection of Children’s Services: Monmouthshire County Council
Our findings and recommendations of children’s services in Monmouthshire County Council
Register to provide a service