- New guidance about our commitment to promote and uphold the rights of people who use care and support services How we ensure that people’s rights are at the heart of the way we inspect.
- Action plan needed following Anglesey children’s services inspection We inspected Anglesey’s children’s services in November 2016
- Childcare and play providers: Start preparing for SASS part two What childcare and play providers need to do to start preparing for completing SASS part two
- Childcare providers: HMRC Tax-Free Childcare is coming soon, sign up today More than 20,000 childcare providers in the UK have already done so
- Care providers- are you working towards or providing the Welsh language ‘Active offer’? As part of our new inspection frameworks we will look at and report if a service is providing the Welsh language ‘Active offer’
Inspection of Children’s Services: Isle of Anglesey County Council
Our findings and recommendations for children’s services in Isle of Anglesey County Council.
Inspection of Adult Services: Ceredigion County Council
Our findings and recommendations for adult services in Ceredigion County Council.
National review of care planning for children and young people subject to Public Law Outline pre proceedings
Three inspectors visited Caerphilly, Conwy, Pembrokeshire, the City and County of Swansea, Torfaen and Wrexham between May and August 2016
Inspection of Children’s Services: Carmarthenshire County Council
Our findings and recommendations for children’s services in Carmarthenshire County Council
Annual report 2015-2016
Findings from our Chief Inspector’s annual report
Register to provide a service