- It’s National Safeguarding Week (14-18 November) The week aims to raise awareness of safeguarding children and adults at risk
- Suspicious phone call to care provider We’re aware that a care provider received a suspicious phone call from a man claiming to be a police officer
- Adult care homes and children’s homes providers: Complete your Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) If you run an adult care home or a children’s home you must complete your SASS
- Most people ‘happy’ with home care in Wales, despite ‘fragile’ market – report Our review of domiciliary care in Wales makes a number of recommendations for all partners involved.
- Updates to our registration application forms – financial information We’ve updated all our application forms to make it easier for you to complete and submit your application to register with us
Inspection of Children’s Services: Carmarthenshire County Council
Our findings and recommendations for children’s services in Carmarthenshire County Council
Annual report 2015-2016
Findings from our Chief Inspector’s annual report
National review of domiciliary care in Wales
We’ve published a national overview report and six inspection reports for Carmarthenshire, Wrexham, Cardiff, Denbighshire, Monmouthshire and Swansea local authorities.
National inspection of care and support for people with learning disabilities
A joint inspection with Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) of care and support for people with learning disabilities
Regulated services and places, 2015-2016
Summary statistics on the numbers of organisations and individuals we regulate 2015-2016.
Register to provide a service